Saturday, November 23, 2019

Exploring and Turtle Farming

I have a nether portal on my island. It took a while to assemble, but once I had my diamond pickaxe, it went smoothly. I was able to transport into the nether to collect some cool resources.


Later on, I jumped into my rowboat to do some more island-hopping. I found this very small pile of ruins and uncovered a chest inside. It was buried below some gravel. Inside the chest I found an enchanted fishing pole. Now I have two enchanted fishing poles!


A little more exploring brought me to this very strange and ominous rocky island. I want to explore there, but first I need to work on getting my underwater breathing helmet. There are some great sunken ships and ruins to explore nearby, but I need to be able to breather longer while submerged. To do that, I want to build a turtle farm.


Lucky for me, there are some turtles on a small sandy island nearby. I built a house here, because turtle farming takes a lot of time. 


And here is my turtle farm in progress.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment