Sunday, November 24, 2019

Turtle Farm Progressing and Fishing


My turtle farm is progressing. There are now four baby turtles. Soon they will become adults and drop their baby turtle shells, known as scutes. I'm looking forward to collecting these to craft my Turtle Shell helmet.


While I'm waiting for all the turtle eggs to hatch and for the baby turtles to grow, I'm spending some time fishing. I have an enchanted fishing pole with Mending and Lure II, which means it never wears out and the fish bite a lot quicker!


The neat trick with fishing is that you can fish in any water. Sometimes I make a 1-block fishing hole in a cave or even inside my house so that I can fish in safety at night.

Speaking of night. I hate those Creeper house attacks. This one happened right as I stepped outside the door.






No comments:

Post a Comment