Saturday, September 14, 2019

Arrival at the Bigger Island

After fighting with a lot of monsters including those nasty drowned zombies, I got in my boat and headed to the bigger island, where I knew I could find more animals and build a proper house.


This bluff on the island overlooks my humble little tree island and sand island -- the places where the game started. I will return to them someday, but for now it looks like home will be here, where I have more access to animals and building materials. I can also spot a small group of horses nearby, and I really want to tame one. I got lucky and fished up a saddle earlier.

This island also has a few hostile residents, including a skeleton hiding under a tree and a creeper or two. I will steer clear of them for now.


I had plenty of wood saved up from my tree-chopping days earlier, so I set to work on building a simple wooden house and a sheep pen. With the wheat I grew on the smaller island, I was able to tame this sheep and lure him into his little pen. Once I find another sheep, I can start breeding them so that I have a steady supply of wool. One of the first things I need to do for my new house is to build a bed.


And here is the horse. He is curious about the house I have built.


Since night is falling, I decide to go back into my house to do a little crafting. Say hello to my chicken friends, who are sharing the safety of the house with me.



No comments:

Post a Comment