Sunday, September 15, 2019

Deep into the Dungeon



So after I died from falling down a hole, I decided to mount an expedition deep into the caverns below the island I have settled down on.

There must have been inhabitants on this island long before me, because there is a vast and complex system of dungeons deep underground. It is infested with no end of nasty monsters, including zombies, skeletons, spiders, and those terrible poison cave spiders. Yeeech!

I have been able to extract quite a bit of iron ore and coal from the mine. I even found some lapis lazuli in a chest I found in an abandoned minecart.

Now that I have an iron sword and a full suit of iron armor, I'm ready to venture even deeper into the twisted caverns as I search for the elusive diamond veins.

No comments:

Post a Comment